Monday, January 18, 2010

Trisha + Deke

Once upon a time, Trisha & Deke had a fairy-tale, wintery, wonderful, Christmas-themed wedding. Trisha is a friend of mine from waaaay back in the high school days (haha). I was lucky enough to be there to capture her & Deke's special day. Here is the long overdue sneak peek!

Pretty Bride!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

One of the really special moments of the ceremony is when the dads, grandads, and entire group prayed over Deke & Trisha. It was such an emotional touch!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I don't usually post formal shots of the wedding party, but this one made me laugh really hard, so I had to bend my rules :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

With cutie Addison:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Trisha: I hope you never forget how he looked at you that day, because it was priceless

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

A little hokey-pokey with Addy in the middle!

Photobucket

Last shot: Photog love :)

Photobucket

Congrats guys! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Sasha Fotographica on Facebook