Friday, December 4, 2009

Madi + Micah...Engaged!

What a fun session! I seriously had a blast getting to know these two and photographing their love. It seemed like every time I turned around, Madi & Micah were goofing around and laughing. Which I love, because what's life without a little silliness?

Their wedding is coming up next summer and they are really a great example of putting their trust in me. I really think their love and personalities show through in the end result. They were up for anything, so we tried some fun and crazy new stuff. And the sunshine that day....was amazing. We even hit up the library for a few shots! Enjoy the preview all! Leave some comment love for this lovely couple!

-Sasha :)

WARNING: There are quite a few pictures in this post because I simply have too many favorites!!!

Are you kidding me with those eyes!?!?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Told you the sun was pretty :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

They have so much fun together!

Photobucket

LOVE:

Photobucket

LOVE X 2:

Photobucket

Madi is freaking gorgeous, isn't she???

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ooooh this one is a fave:

Photobucket

"Thinking of Micah" lol love it :)

Photobucket

No wait, this is my fave:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave! Okay, so I'm the boss, so I get to have as many favorites as I want...

Photobucket

Love love love how this one turned out:

Photobucket

Seriously....magazine worthy

Photobucket

You guys have the prettiest eyes!!!

Photobucket

See why I couldn't narrow it down???

Photobucket


Photobucket

Cuteness

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Sasha Fotographica on Facebook