Sunday, November 8, 2009

Aaron ~ Senior 2010

So Aaron is another one of my seniors from this year and I think he keeps pretty busy with sports and school. His football team had a great season this year winning district champions, and being featured as a KOAM team of the week. He's a pretty athletic guy and lifts weights and runs track along with the football. We braved a chilly morning to go wander around Jasper for his session. He's a natural in front of the camera, and I found him posing himself part of the time and making my job super-easy! Enjoy the preview and be sure to leave some comment love for Aaron!

(Special shout-out to Dan & Sheri McWilliams for allowing us to shoot part of our session at their Antique & Art store downtown, 100 Grand. They have some really cool stuff in there, plus they own the pizza joint Gem Dandy's as well. If you stop by Jasper be sure to check out both spots so you can see some of Dan's awesome artwork or eat some amazing pizza! I'd recommend the chicken alfredo!)

Ok so one thing I love about small-town sessions is making it look like it didn't happen in a small town....something about this image makes me think it was shot in some back alley of a big city. Nope...Jasper :)

Photobucket

Great smile!

Photobucket

Wow...those eyes

Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave:

Photobucket

Sports pic...rock on

Photobucket


Photobucket

He also brought along this sweet car for the session. Of course we had to get it in a few shots!

Photobucket

Beautiful fall colors!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love this one...

Photobucket

Flashing that smile again...I think this one will get high marks with the girls :)

Photobucket


Thanks for letting me be a part of your senior year, Aaron! Can't wait to show you the rest of the images!
-Sasha

Seniors: Get your session booked now so we can meet yearbook deadlines! I only have a few sessions left in November!

1 comments:

justme said...

The first one is my fav. I love how the windows look. Nice job they turned out great.

Post a Comment



Sasha Fotographica on Facebook