Saturday, August 22, 2009

Preston ~ Senior 2010

Wow...It's been over a week since I posted, and man am I sorry!! Look out for all the catch-up posting I'm going to need to do!

I met Preston a couple weeks ago, and promised him I'd keep his senior session as painless as possible. He was a tough case to crack in the smiling department, but I finally got him to crack a smirk/smile....which if you know Preston, I think we were right on target. He was a trooper in the heat, and I think we got some really cool stuff, and kept it quick. Enjoy the preview guys! I had a blast, and I'm looking forward to showing you the rest!

-Sasha


Photobucket

Smirk/smile??? Mischief maybe...

Photobucket


Photobucket

The textures in this shot turned out super-cool.

Photobucket


Photobucket

He has a really sweet class ring also:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Sasha Fotographica on Facebook